Pico Speed Sketch Pico Speed Sketch

Camera technical issue

If you turn auto white balance off on your camera then the photos won't flash in different colors. I'm guessing you took still images from a digital camera. Turn auto white balance to indoor (if you're inside) and it should stop the images from flashing different colors.

Great drawing by the way.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

Thanks a lot buddy! Yeah, the light variations were from me leaning over various parts of the drawing. I was basically leaning over the light source the whole time, then I realised that it gave the movie a sort of cool effect so I kept it like that!

The Tainted Ep. 1 The Tainted Ep. 1

Sound sucks

Interesting Idea, but the voice is terrible. I liked it until the guy at the ending in the black cloak sounded like a 10 year old trying to sound like he is scary. Pathetic.

New Numa New Numa

Hopefully a helpful review.

Unfortunately for you Gary the majority of the people that watch your video are going to bash you. That would primarily be due to the fact that they're little 12 year olds who have nothing else to do except surf the internet.

Your original video was funny because it was not intended to be funny. It was totally random and the world embraced that. This, on the other hand, is not random, not original and not funny. Your authentic character made your first video popular, not your ability to make a music video for a foreign song. I didn't enjoy this video at all, i didn't laugh like i did on your original and i thought this was pretty stupid.

The term "One hit wonder" was created for a reason. I think you need to go to college and try and do something else with your life.

BotArena2 BotArena2

Great Idea, would like to see an expansion

I really enjoyed the game but i found it way too short and not that many items. Would like to see a part 3 of this game though!

The winning combination for lvl 10 is:

Ultra>Scorp>Circes XT
Ultra>Scorp>Circes XT
Heavy>Chromotek "light armor">B301-1

Total weight should = 105
I won lvl 10 easily with this combination

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

...

Only reason i rated it so good was because you can make a sonic guy who looks just like Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts or FF7, just make the whole thing black, except make little details dark red, give him gray going out ears, black wings, and basic gloves and figure out the rest...very creative indeed.Good job

Soar Soar

Seems to have rocky influence. I like it.

Marx (Concequences Marx (Concequences

I was searching for Donkey Boner music and landed here... exactly what I needed!

Runaway - UAO Runaway - UAO

You had a great build in the beginning but as the song progresses it just gets too busy and goes downhill from there. You have a very solid foundation. Clean it up and give the song more focus. This will be a sick song.